The board and staff of the Civic Center Community Benefit District (CCCBD) are pleased to present the first CCCBD Annual Report, covering the CBD’s activities from July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2012. You can download a copy here.
In its first year, the CCCBD has established itself in the community and has implemented the objectives set out in the Management Plan. The CCCBD started community services on February 1, 2012, and had expanded in them in July.
These services were the culmination of many years of planning to create the CCCBD, and the many community members who volunteered countless hours to achieve this goal. For the daily schedule of services, please click on Services.
The Civic Center CBD would like to thank the following for their support of the CBD and its programs:
- MJM Management – Services provider for the CCCBD
- Emerald Fund and Transwestern – Staff space for ambassadors and clean team
- Dowling | Duncan – Design and identity work for the Civic Center CBD
- West Coast Property Management – Discounted office space for the CBD office
- San Francisco Ballet – Photo for CCCBD street pole banners
- Joel Puliatti – Photos of the San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center
The Civic Center Community Benefit District (CBD) is a special assessment district conceived and organized by a group of concerned Civic Center property owners, arts organizations, government entities, and other stakeholders. The goal of the CBD is to improve coordination and communication around the management, image, safety, beautification and cleanliness of the greater Civic Center area for the benefit of patrons, residents, employees, merchants, property owners and other visitors within the district.
For more information, please Contact Us.